The Community Manager is a critical role, responsible for owning the energy and conversation of the exciting new community of UAP experts and enthusiasts.
This role will report directly to the Head of Growth, working closely to provide input on user acquisition as well as with the consumer product manager to provide input on community features.
As community manager you’ll be living and breathing our social channels, and in charge of managing the company’s active voice across all the channels. You will create and publish content, monitor social media and help build out campaign strategies. You will also be critical to gathering user feedback.
- Set, plan and implement social media, communication campaigns, and community initiatives
- Create and post engaging content for blogs and social media.
- You will work with our podcast host and TikTok video creator to provide input on their content
- You will own community moderation in our forum while meeting brand guidelines.
- Summarize and report out community feedback to the Enigma team
- Own and drive the content management for all community and social platforms driving customer acquisition and user retention for the site and mobile app
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using KPIs
- Find new marketing and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products.
- Ongoing relationship management with journalists and PR agencies to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Participate in social events, corporate events and workshops.
- Actively engage with researchers, scientists, journalists, influencers and community members
- 3+ years experience in online engagement, specifically at a well-known startup or in a viral community eg. k-pop
- Ability to develop creative, engaging and original written content - tweets, instagram posts
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), web metrics, funnel reporting, and continuous monitoring
- Proficient in Google Suite tools, presentation software and social media management tools (nice to haves include Mixpanel, Segment, and Hubspot but not required)